Walk your way through the creativity of the Castro and experience the diverse artistic expressions our neighborhood has to offer.Lace up those sneakers and get ready to hit the road!
The Castro Art Walk occurs every first Thursday of the month from 6:00-9:00pm. Participating businesses extend their normal hours to host special events and share artwork with the neighborhood! Each venue will have many works on display and for purchase. This event is free and open to the public.
The Castro Art Walk is proudly sponsored by the Castro Merchants.
1. Art Attack SF, 2358 Market St. Ste. 1
2. The Artist's Gallery, 4406 18th St. Ste. A
3. ARTSAVESLIVES Studio & Gallery, 518 Castro St.
4. Castro Country Club, 4058 18th St.
5. Local Take, 3979 17th St.
6. Spark Arts, 4229 18th St.
7. Ruby's Clay Studio & Gallery, 552A Noe St.
8. Dog Eared Books, 489 Castro St.
9. Canela Bistro & Wine Bar, 2272 Market St.
10. Blush! Wine Bar, 476 Castro St.
11. S16 Home, 286 Sanchez St.
12. Photoworks, 2279 Market St.
13. GLBT History Museum, 4147 18th St.
14. Spunk Salon, 4147 19th St.
15. The Apothecarium, 2029 Market St.